Peter Moore (born 18 Julie 1962) is an Australie travel writer.
Moore, who wis born in Sydney, claims tae have visitit 99 countries. He currently lives wi his wife an dochter in Lunnon. He haes published mony beuks that re-tell tales o his travels.
He is a Vespa enthusiast an his 2005 beuk Vroom with a View an 2007 beuk Vroom by the Sea featur trips through Italy taken on vintage Italian motorscooters.
- No Shitting in the Toilet - The travel guide for when you've really lost it (1997)
- The Wrong Way Home - London to Sydney the hard way (1999)
- The Full Montezuma - Around Central America with the girl next door (2001)
- Swahili for the Broken-Hearted - Cape Town to Cairo by any means possible (2003)
- Vroom with a View - In search of Italy's Dolce Vita on a '61 Vespa (2005)
- Same Same, but Different (2006, eBook)
- Crikey! (unpublished)
- Vroom by the Sea - The sunny parts of Italy on a bright orange Vespa (Australia 2007, UK 2009)