|Native name||田島 ナビ|
|Born||4 August 1900
(age 117 years, 108 days)
Wan Veelage (nou Kikai Town), Kagoshima, Japan
|Residence||Kikai, Kagoshima, Japan|
|Kent for||Auldest livin person (syne 15 September 2017)
Auldest leevin person in Japan
(syne 27 September 2015)
Auldest verified Japanese person iver
Last survivin person born in the 19t century
Nabi Tajima (田島 ナビ Tajima Nabi?, born 4 August 1900) is a Japanese supercentenarian. At the age o 117 years, 108 days, she is the warld's auldest verified livin person an the last survivin person born in the 19t century. She is the auldest verified Japanese an Asian person iver.
- "国内最高齢の１１５歳女性が死去" [Oldest Person in Japan 115yo Woman Dies] (in Japanese). 28 September 2015. Archived frae the oreeginal on 28 September 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- Schumann, Rebecka (9 Juin 2014). "Misao Okawa, The World's Oldest Woman, And 39 Other Female Supercentenarians". International Business Times. Retrieved 7 Julie 2015.
- Guinness World Records 2015. Guinness World Records. 11 September 2014. p. 77. ISBN 978-1-9088-4370-8.
- Oldest living woman is the last survivor of the 1800s
- 世界最高齢、１１７歳女性死去＝最後の１８００年代生まれ－伊 (Japanese)