2014 Israel–Gaza conflict
An escalation o the Gaza-Israel conflict began on 8 Julie 2014, when the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) launched Operation Protective Edge against militants in the Gaza Strip follaein an increase in rocket attacks on Israel bi Hamas' militants.
References[eedit | eedit soorce]
- Ben Solomon, Ariel. "Videos show Lebanese jihadi group active in Gaza". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- "Israel calls up additional 8,000 reservists for Gaza operation". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "Israel approves call-up of 18,000 more reservists". Local12.com. IAF.
- "Gaza Emergency Situation Report" (PDF). United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs: Occupied Palestinian Territory. 24 July 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014. Cite journal requires
- LiveBlog: Two more Israeli soldiers killed in Gaza fighting overnight
- "Palestine fighters kill 9 more Israeli forces: Hamas". Press TV. 23 July 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "Palestinians capture Israeli soldier in Gaza". Press TV. 20 July 2014. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- "UN shelter in Gaza 'struck by Israeli shells'". Al Jazeera. 24 July 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Another Bloody Day of the Israeli Offensive on Gaza: Dozens Palestinian Civilians Killed or Wounded by Israeli Attacks in Khuza’a, ‘Abassan and al-Qarara Villages; Israeli Forces Attack Gaza from the Air, the Sea and the Ground; More Palestinians Forcibly
- "Operation Protective Edge – Update No. 11" (PDF). Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- Josef Federman and Maggie Michael (14 July 2014). "Egypt proposes cease-fire between Israel, Hamas". Associated Press.
- UN says three-fourths of Gaza dead are civilians; Israel says Hamas fires from homes, schools
- "IDF's Operation "Protective Edge" Begins Against Gaza". Jewish Press. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- "Israel and Hamas Trade Attacks as Tension Rises". The New York Times. Retrieved 8 July 2014.