|Regions wi signeeficant populations|
|Sib ethnic groups|
ither Sootheast Asies an Austronesie-speakin fowk.
The Filipino fowk (Filipino: Mamamayang Pilipino) or Filipinos are an Austronesie ethnic group native tae the islands o the Philippines. Thare are aboot 104 million Filipinos in the Philippines, an aboot 11 million livin ootside the Philippines.
- Combination o Filipinos livin in the Philippines an Filipinos livin abroad (OFW)
-  Central Intelligence Agency.
- Filipino Statistics: US US Census Bureau. Retrieved 30 June 2009
- Stock Estimates of Overseas Filipinos 2007 Report. Philippine Oversea Employment Administration. Retrieved 22 July 2009.
- Filipinos in Malaysia. Office Press Secretary of the Philippines. Retrieved 22 July 2009.
- Filipino Canadian Statistics Canada. Retrieved 30 June 2009
- "Department of Foreign Affairs to Filipinos in Japan 'Heed advisories'". Japan. 12 March 2011.
- Filipinos in Mexican History
- Cittadini Stranieri. Bilancio demografico anno 2010 e popolazione residente al 31 Dicembre - Tutti i paesi di cittadinanza, Italia
- Filipinos in Hong Kong Hong Kong Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 30 June 2009.
- Filipino Australian Australia Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 30 June 2009
- "PGMA meets members of Filipino community in Spain". Philippines.Gov.Ph. Retrieved July 1, 2006.[deid airtin]
- Demographics of Taiwan#Foreign residents
- "Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics". Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics.
- Filipinos in South Korea. Korean Culture and Information Service (KOIS). Retrieved 21 July 2009.
- "Filipinos in Germany". German Embassy Manila.
- "A brief history of Philippine – Netherlands relations". The Philippine Embassy in The Hague.
- People: Filipino, The Joshua Project
- "pinoys-sweden-protest-impending-embassy-closure". ABS-CBN.com.
- "CSO Emigration". Census Office Ireland. Retrieved January 29, 2013.
- "8 Folkemengde, etter norsk / utenlandsk statsborgerskap og landbakgrunn 1. januar 2009". Statistisk sentralbyra (Statistics Norway). Retrieved 2009.
- "President Aquino to meet Filipino community in Beijing". Ang Kalatas-Australia. 30 August 2011.
- "Overseas Filipinos in Switzerland", Backgrounder: Switzerland, Manila: Office of the Press Secretary, 2007, retrieved 2009-10-23
- Tan, Lesley (2006-06-06). "A tale of two states". Cebu Daily News. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- "No Filipino casualty in Turkey quake - DFA". GMA News. 3 August 2010.
- "The Filipinos in Indonesia", Backgrounder: Indonesia, Philippines: Office of the Press Secretary, 2001, archived from the original on April 15, 2008, retrieved 2008-10-07
- "Philippines monitors condition of Filipino workers in Pakistan". 5 November 2007. Retrieved 19 December 2009.[deid airtin]
- "Filipinos in Iceland". Iceland Review Online.
- CIA - The World Factbook
- Yvette Collymore (June 2003). "Rapid Population Growth, Crowded Cities Present Challenges in the Philippines". Population Reference Bureau. Retrieved 2009-06-30. "An estimated 10 percent of the country's population, or nearly 8,000,000 people, are overseas Filipino workers distributed in 182 countries, according to POPCOM. That is in addition to the estimated 3,000,000 migrants who work illegally abroad."
- Penny, Ralph; Penny, Ralph John (2002). A history of the Spanish language (22nd ed.). Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-01184-6